Last Update: June 28, 2016
- As of June 25, 2016 there have been changes to the Executive and Board of Directors, please refer to the new "Media Releases" section for more details.
- Also included in the "Media Releases" section are details of the strategic plan the Foundation is currently undertaking.
- The "About the Foundation" page has been revised to reflect the changes to the Executive and Board of Directors.
- The 2015 edition of the Street Side Guide is now available for sale, information about the new edition can be found in the Street Side Guide section of the site.
- Photos from the CTHF's latest charter have been added to the Charters section of our site.
- Details of a Brampton Transit farewell charter have been posted in the Upcoming Events section. Please have a look.
- The links section has been updated.
- All CTHF publications are available for purchase online. To access the CTHF E-Store, you may click the link in the menu to the left found on the navigational menu towards the left or you can follow this link.
- From all of us at the Foundation: a big thank you to those who have participated in the survey earlier this year.
Feature Photo: June 2016
A look at buses that have operated for London Transit in the past, yes the bus furthest to the right was retired. Photo taken at the Highbury garage.
275: 1951 Canadian Car & Foundary C-36
5000: 1975 GMDD T6H-4523N hence the number. Was delivered as unit 116
154: 1982 GMDD T6H-5307N
413: 2002 New Flyer Industries D40i (now operating second hand as Welland Transit 1161)
If you have any questions, comments or submissions for photo of the month please feel free to contact us.